Thursday, July 20, 2006


Still waiting for baby! I ordered this dresser online on July 10th. My receipt said that it would ship within 2-3 business days, and they would let me know when it left the warehouse so I could track it. After 4 days, I emailed customer service wondering why my item hadn't shipped yet. The nice man replied that they had a large number of items to ship, and he was not sure when that would include mine. However, he said that if I still wanted the item they would pay half of the shipping cost. I decided that sounded okay since I wouldn't NEED the dresser for a while. Anyway- I got an email today saying that my order had shipped. When I checked on it, I noticed that it was already in Iowa. It arrived at my door 2 hours later. The company already credited my account with half of the shipping cost, so I guess this was a good deal for me! The best part was that my wonderful husband went right to work putting it together. He has been working on it for over 3 hours now. He's almost done, and I haven't heard one swear word. THANKS HONEY!!

No comments: