Friday, September 22, 2006

2 months old


Noah is 2 months old today. He seems to have lost his neck somewhere! He has been a really good baby, and he even slept through the night (until 6:30 am) twice this week. Last night, Joel fed him a bottle at 3:00 am, and then he slept until 7:30 am. Of course Joel was "dying" this morning which is another reason why men could not have babies. They could never nurse because they wouldn't be able to go without the sleep. As Joel pointed out, he does stay up two hours later than me every night, and he has been putting Noah to bed after I go to sleep. However, he watches TV after he puts Noah down, and I get up at least an hour before him every day. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate everything he does to help. I just have a hard time feeling sorry for him in the sleep department. LOVE YOU HONEY! YOU"RE THE BEST!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Based on this information, I might be home tonight. Then again I might not. Sleep well.

Your husband