Sunday, October 29, 2006
Happy Daylight Savings!
Did anyone else feel that they got up WAY TOO EARLY this morning? Remember the good old days when "fall back" was associated with more sleep??? It can't be right that Noah is taking a nap at 7:15 am. Although I can't complain. Without daylight savings, he would've slept until 6:30, and he went back to sleep for a little bit after having a bottle. Eli was up early too. He never asked for his nuk again after he threw it away on Thursday, but it takes him twice as long to fall asleep. Plus he's been waking up earlier. I'm hoping we'll get back on track as he gets used to falling asleep without it!!!! We have a halloween party at Grandma Cathy's today, so I should have some good pictures to post later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment