
What a fun weekend! My mom and dad got here Thursday night. On Friday they watched the boys so Joel and I could go out to eat for my birthday (We also got to go to Joel's doctor to schedule back surgery- not so fun! It looks like that will probably happen on May 8th). Craig, Jen, and Katelynn got here around 9:00 Friday night. On Saturday, the girls went shopping while the boys stayed with the kids. Easter Sunday started with church followed by a meal at our house. The kids took naps, and then we went over to Grandma Cathy's house for an egg hunt, egg coloring , and pie. My parents left Sunday night, and Jen and Craig left Monday morning. I hope everyone made it home safely, and thanks for coming down!!!
1 comment:
I WANT NEW PICTURES!
SIGNED, DEMANDING FATHER WHO SPENDS HIS DAY AT WORK LOOKING AT THESE BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN. THANKS AND SEE YOU AT HOME.
Post a Comment