Heidi's hospital is now open! Joel got home around 10:30 this morning. I had asked Eli if he would let Daddy use his bed for a while. He didn't really like that idea. Then, I told him he could get a new bed, and he said, "okay. I want a brown bed." Well- the green air matress that we will call his bed seems to be working just fine. Eli's bed fit perfectly in our room right in front of the TV. Thanks Rich and Don for getting Joel's "spot" set up. From the moment he got out of surgery, all Joel was concerned about was where he would go when he got home since our bed is kind of tall and not very firm. Thank you Jennifer for taking care of my children all week, and thank you Cathy for taking such good care of Joel and helping with the boys.
Friday, May 18, 2007
Joel is home!
Heidi's hospital is now open! Joel got home around 10:30 this morning. I had asked Eli if he would let Daddy use his bed for a while. He didn't really like that idea. Then, I told him he could get a new bed, and he said, "okay. I want a brown bed." Well- the green air matress that we will call his bed seems to be working just fine. Eli's bed fit perfectly in our room right in front of the TV. Thanks Rich and Don for getting Joel's "spot" set up. From the moment he got out of surgery, all Joel was concerned about was where he would go when he got home since our bed is kind of tall and not very firm. Thank you Jennifer for taking care of my children all week, and thank you Cathy for taking such good care of Joel and helping with the boys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hope the recovery is going well Joel! We are thinking about you!
Sean & Tonya
Post a Comment