Sunday, August 26, 2007

Family Fun???


We have had the most gorgeous weather the past couple of days! I thought it would be fun to go to the park and feed the ducks. Eli was excited to go fishing. Noah liked seeing the ducks, but he was much more interested in eating the bread than actually giving it to the ducks. Eli just wanted to go play on the playground equipment, so Noah, Eli and I walked over to the climber leaving Joel at the pond with the cars fishing pole. Noah was throwing a fit because I kept pulling him off this big slide that he was trying to climb up, so I put him back in the stroller. We walked back over to get Joel (still fishing with his cars fishing pole), and we decided it was time to go. Noah cried for the whole 3 minute car ride back to our house. GREAT IDEA MAMA!

No comments: