
Friday- I had a doctor's appointment at 9:00 and found out I get to have my gall bladder removed on Thursday. We left our house around 11:00am, fed the kids in the car, stopped at Krista's to pick up Zach and Drew, dropped them off with my mom, and got to Craig and Jen's around 6:00pm (poor Noah didn't get out of his carseat once). Saturday- Joel and I met with our realtor and looked at several houses. Of course the only one we really liked was one we had seen many months ago and never got out of our heads (it was also the most expensive). We spent Saturday night swimming at a hotel with my whole family (minus Brent and Krista who were supposed to be having a baby which never happened). Eli had a blast!!! Sunday- We decided to put an offer on the house, so we went to meet with the realtor at 11:15 thinking we'd be on the road in time for kids to nap. WRONG!!! We spent 5 hours in the realtor's office doing something that should've taken an hour tops. We finally got on the road at 4:15pm. The original plan was to leave Monday, but we decided to leave Sunday to avoid a snowstorm. After driving through terrible fog and only stopping for food once and gas once, we finally got home at 11:45 pm. Noah did get out of the carseat once but it was only long enough to get a diaper change and pajamas. We are very thankful for our good little car riders and very scared, nervous, and excited about our new house and new location. I am also excited about my new baby niece or nephew who should be here sometime tomorrow as Krista is being induced in the morning. I'm sad that I will not be able to go visit this weekend!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment