Friday, April 25, 2008

Eli's question today

"Mom, when will I get to watch Playhouse Disney?' I guess we're waiting until Joel gets his new TV before we get any type of cable (could be a long wait). I spent 2 hours at the gym on Monday night just so I could watch Gossip Girl and One Tree Hill.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, you have to be DYING! My kids would be nutso without Nickelodeon and Disney. So you didn't watch Grey's last night??!! Tell Joel I'm not coming up until you get cable :).

Anonymous said...

C'mon, I am not that cheap. I at least found some old rabbit ears. We get fuzzy PBS kids, semi-clear ABC, and FOX (Idol). What more does a Norwegian need?

Sven Peterson

Anonymous said...

Sven, you are that cheap. Invite Ole over and install a dang dish on your roof already! Think of the children (and Heidi!)!!