
It's true when they say you learn something new everyday. I had never even heard of a mud puppy until I was reading my friend Andrea's blog today, and she was saying that they were finding them while raking at the lake. YUCK!!!!! Anyway, I had to google them. I found out that they are mostly in Canada and the eastern US, but they can also be found in the Midwest. They stay in the water until night when they look for food. Mom, have you ever seen one at the lake???? What would Katelynn think of this?
5 comments:
Eli would love one--would look great in an aquarium on his window ledge in our, whoops I mean his, house. Hopefully Grandma Connie can go out looking for one tonight.
Creeepy! And I thought the only things I had to be freaked of were snapping turtles and weeds! Do they bite?
I'm sure there are none in Lida... :)
Tell me about it!! GROSS!!! If they do bite--they don't bite hard enough to make Jordyn put it down. She played with that thing for an hour before we made her put it back in the lake.
Um, GROSS!!! I hope you don't find any of those at the lake! Are they big or small? Eli would be all over that one...have him write a research paper on this for me by Thursday. :)
GROSS! I've never heard of such a thing!
Post a Comment