Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Hello??? Supernanny????

2 days- nuk and crib free. He's doing pretty good once he's asleep. It's just the falling asleep part that seems to be a problem. He sure likes the freedom his new bed brings!! YIKES!!!!
My favorite conversation today.

Noah: (dumping a bag of goldfish on the table)
Mom: (yelling) "Noah, what are you doing?"
N: "Want some more goldfish."
M: "Yes, but you just dumped out the whole bag!"
N: "Making sandcastle."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can totally feel your pain.

Here's what I did for nap today: Kept the door open a crack, so I could see her, but she couldn't see me. Everytime she would make an attempt to get out, I would say, "Get back into bed, please." She had no clue where the voice was coming from...but she listened! In less than 10-minutes...sound asleep. Probably a fluke, but I'm trying it tonight.

Anonymous said...

We haven't even attempted nuk free or crib free! I think we'll keep Chase in his crib until he tries to get out on his own! Why mess with a good thing?!?! Can't you just see the little monster roaming the hallways all night? Sigh...it seems like it will be an uphill battle so I'm not eager to take it on! Congrats to you guys though! Way to go Noah!

Anonymous said...

He looks so big!