Wednesday, September 03, 2008

labor day weekend

I DO NOT like to think of labor day as being the end of summer, but since the extended weather forecast does not show temps out of the 60's (friends and family from Iowa and those who are preparing for a Florida trip on which I was supposed to be going, may stop laughing now!) , I would say summer is over. We had one last warm weekend with Chad, Erica, Jake and Chase, who drove a long way to see us. The boys really did have fun together! I hope they will always be friends!
Today, I was explaining to Eli (as he was playing with his precious teddy bear) that we needed to put some pictures of the people and things that are most important to him on a sheet of paper for preschool. I said, "who and what should we make sure we have pictures of?" He said, "Jake, Chase and Luke" and walked away.
Here are just a few pictures from the weekend. campfire
bumper boats

catching frogs with Chad



No comments: