Priceless! No words are even necessary LOL!!! Love those tan socks, Noah :).
Oh, and I forgot to mention...are those UNDERWEAR?? No more diapers?
Oh my word, how hilarious is he?!?! What a comedian! Is he wearing underwear? Is he potty trained?!?!
Are those big boy underwear on Noah?? Or Batman?? ???no more diapers???? I miss those boys. give them a big hug for me..Love,Grandma Cathy
Oh yes, those are underwear... Eli's spiderman underwear that Noah thinks he needs to wear OVER his diaper. He ATE poop 2 weeks ago!
Love that boy. Everytime I see him, I smile!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Priceless! No words are even necessary LOL!!! Love those tan socks, Noah :).
Oh, and I forgot to mention...are those UNDERWEAR?? No more diapers?
Oh my word, how hilarious is he?!?! What a comedian! Is he wearing underwear? Is he potty trained?!?!
Are those big boy underwear on Noah?? Or Batman?? ???no more diapers????
I miss those boys. give them a big hug for me..
Love,
Grandma Cathy
Oh yes, those are underwear... Eli's spiderman underwear that Noah thinks he needs to wear OVER his diaper. He ATE poop 2 weeks ago!
Love that boy. Everytime I see him, I smile!
Post a Comment