Hey Heidi! I saw you had a blog on Facebook so I decided to check it out! I really like your site, hope you don't mind! Take care, brandi juntunen (buschette)
Hi Heidi! I read on Facebook that you have a blog site (I have one too!!), hope you don't mind me browsing through it! Your boys are ADORABLE..I enjoy your posts! Take Care! brandi juntunen (buschette)
4 comments:
Excellent bball action shot! You got some good pics! It was so good to see you guys...we miss you already :(.
Hey Heidi! I saw you had a blog on Facebook so I decided to check it out! I really like your site, hope you don't mind! Take care,
brandi juntunen (buschette)
Hi Heidi!
I read on Facebook that you have a blog site (I have one too!!), hope you don't mind me browsing through it! Your boys are ADORABLE..I enjoy your posts! Take Care!
brandi juntunen (buschette)
quite a drastic difference coming home! Looks like a fun weekend-- makes me yearn for Spring!
-Kelly
Post a Comment