
I thought it would be fun to walk, so Ella and Noah rode in the wagon, and Eli and Jack tried to avoid puddles. I was really second guessing myself by the time we got to school. However, a teacher walked in behind us and said "I wish the school kids walked this good", so that made me feel better!

Eli was VERY excited for school. He was not excited about my camera!

I was greeted with this sad little face after school. Someone REALLY wanted to ride the bus home.

Later he told us that school was great: they sat at circle time for a LONG TIME, Mrs. Henning showed them around the room, they got to drink milk from a carton without a straw, and the boy named Owen who has glasses like Noah actually has black circle glasses, not oval like Noah.
Then, he was telling me the names of the kids, and he said there is an Allison which kinda sounds like Allosaurus. I said, "Don't tell her that". He said, "I tried to tell Mrs. Henning, but she didn't hear me".
How's that for day one?
2 comments:
John and I are laughing at Eli's comments-- how precious! KP
Wow! Almost TMI!!! Zach wasn't as detailed but is having a ton of fun! He skips off the bus hardly able to contain his smile! It's so fun to see him so happy! I think Zach would tell Eli he's really missing out not being able to ride the bus. But we won't talk about that! And that's funny that that was Gary. Tell him hi if you see him again!
Post a Comment