Erin hosted a fun party last year, so I said I'd throw one this year. However, I wasn't really doing anything about it. A few weeks ago, Jack started asking me (a couple times during the week) if I was going to have a Halloween party. On Tuesday, I set the date and started planning the Friday night event. Here's the crew...minus Tyden. Tyden has never played at our house before, so he was much more interested in the toys than my silly party.
Making treat bags
Making treat bags
Playing "tip toe through the pumpkin patch"
**When Jen & kids came, I sent the kids downstairs and asked Jen to put shoes in the closet (something we NEVER do, but she did it anyway) where Joel was waiting with a scary mask. Oh my gosh, I have never heard two louder screams. Sorry Jen! Joel is still feeling bad about that!
1 comment:
Oh... thank you so much Heidi and Joel. Our entire family had so much fun! Every touch was so adorable and perfect! I promise... I won't make Jack harass you anymore. Love you guys!
Post a Comment