Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Update

I have very little to report! Let's see..... This morning I noticed that one of the rugs in the boys' bathroom was missing. I went searching in all of the possible places Joel could've hung it (he must've washed it, right?). I couldn't find it, so I went to the next most logical place. When I asked Noah about it, he smiled, looked down, and did one of those things where you kinda cough and give the answer at the same time. Sure enough, the rug was in the hall closet. Why wouldn't it be????
I went to help in Eli's classroom last week. Mrs. Henning informed me that the reading teacher had taken Eli out of the room the day before, so he could read with her. They stopped at a high first grade level, and he was reading with 99% accuracy. Mrs. Henning was very excited. I was thinking that he has to be reading at a higher level. Then, she explained that Eli wanted to go back to his room because he was worried that he'd miss snack. In her mind, this means he is just a 5 year old boy who wants to be with his class. Um...Eli would pick snack over ANYTHING!!


No comments: