THAT is the cutest thing I've ever seen in my entire life! They are so freaking cute! That has to be the first picture in their wedding slideshow LOL!
That was by far the biggest smile of my day!!! Love it!
If he does want a Robin costume for his wedding, I'll have to find a much bigger pattern!!! Grandma Cathy
That is so dang cute!!!
Ha! Love it! Man, she's bossy! No clue where she got that from..
Post a Comment
5 comments:
THAT is the cutest thing I've ever seen in my entire life! They are so freaking cute! That has to be the first picture in their wedding slideshow LOL!
That was by far the biggest smile of my day!!! Love it!
If he does want a Robin costume for his wedding, I'll have to find a much bigger pattern!!!
Grandma Cathy
That is so dang cute!!!
Ha! Love it! Man, she's bossy! No clue where she got that from..
Post a Comment