Wednesday, July 07, 2010

what is this???

Yesterday, Noah had a big rash on the side of his neck. Today, I found this circle on his leg (click to enlarge).

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yikes! He didn't get bit by a tick did he? The first thing I thought of was the bullseye rash from Lyme's Disease, but maybe he just has a wacky mosquito bite or something.

Anonymous said...

I can't do any diagnosis, but I will tell you to draw around the area with a pen today so that if it worsens and you have to go into the doctor they can see the progression. That is what we have had to do a few time in the past. My kids have horrible reactions to bites... we've had a couple trips to the ER for them. Let us know what it is--

Erica said...

Chad says he thinks it's ring worm. Did you take him in?

Anonymous said...

seriously, I'm checking back daily to find out what this was! Update, please :)
Kelly