Friday, August 20, 2010

quotes

I sure wish I had a journal of the funny things my kids have said over the years. Here are two that would've made the book.

A couple of weeks ago we were at my parents' lake. I'm not sure what Eli did, but he ended up with a bunch of scratches on one of his legs. He went in the house, patched himself up with 4 band aids and then came back outside to swim. Just as he was about to get in the water, he turned and started walking back to the house.
Mom: "Where are you going?"
Eli: "Um, Mom, I just remembered that I read that sharks can smell blood from 150 feet away."

Just now I was reading with Noah in his bed. I noticed some bites on his leg.
Mom: "Wow bud, it looks like you got a couple new mosquito bites."
Noah: "How do I stop from getting mosquitoes on me?..... Ah ha; My snowsuit.

No comments: