Eli got his glasses on Monday, but he didn't want to wear them at school. I told him he could just wear them at home for a few days, but I wanted him to wear them for picture day. Luckily, he agreed, and today was the day. After hiding behind me and a folder as he walked into his classroom, it sounds like his day went really well.

Noah has been begging me
everday for over a week to get a Wolverine costume, so we finally made a trip to Target today. Is there any chance he'll still want to be the same thing in a month?
4 comments:
Eli looks sooooo handsome and even more grown up with his glasses!!!!!
The glasses look GREAT Eli!! Did they make it easier to read the new Magic Treehouse book??
And Noah, I really like that costume!! Good choice.
Hugs and Kisses...
Grandma Cathy
just can't believe how perfect those glasses are for him!
So cute, both of them!! Eli looks very handsome in his new glasses, and they make him look very smart! Noah cracks me up :).
Post a Comment