Wednesday, November 10, 2010

this and that

Our cautious, careful first-born hit his head on a pole during recess last week.

Noah drew a family picture at preschool today: Dad, Noah, Eli, Mom, and the little person next to Mom is Ella. He scribbled out the first two Ella drawings because "she had too much hair".

The boys were playing "Batman" in the doll house today. They had to play "rock, paper, scissors" to see who got the blue crib and who had to use the pink one.



3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Holy cow, now that's a goose egg!! Poor kiddo. I love Noah's drawing, it's too adorable...I love that he was sensitive to Ella's hair needs LOL!

Krista said...

That is a huge bump. Poor kid!

erin w said...

I have nightmares about that bump! What a brave boy! I'd like to see what that pole looks like. Noah's picture is too sweet! Ella did get quite the haircut! :)