Wednesday, September 07, 2011

What's Cookin' Wednesday

Chocolate Lasagna
Thanks to my new obsession, pinterest.com, I found this great weekly schedule. I was going to wait until next summer to do it with the boys, but Joel mentioned last night that it would be good for Noah and me during the school year. Have I ever mentioned how smart my husband is? Plus now I know that he actually listens when I talk (sometimes). Here is the schedule (I'm hoping that if I blog about it, I'll be better about sticking to it): Make Something Monday (art project), Time To Read Tuesday (go to the library), What's Cookin' Wednesday (Noah actually picked our recipe off the internet yesterday), Thankful Thursday (write notes, volunteer, do something nice), Somewhere Fun Friday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun for you and Noah... how has kindergarten been this week???
Your chocolate lasagna looks great!!

Love you guys,
Grandma Cathy

Erica said...

What a great idea! So wish you were here so we could do some of these things together! I hope school is going well for both boys...been thinking about you all.