Friday, August 11, 2006

Pictures from Adventureland





On Monday, Joel's aunt Carol, Uncle Dale, Cousin Jeff, his wife Kim, and their three kids came to visit from Wisconsin. Adding our family and Jennifer, Rich, and their four kids made a housefull at Grandma's every night. The days were filled with activities and the evenings ended with dinner at Grandma's and Matt trying to get everyone to play croquet. (Joel and I decided that we could get used to someone cooking dinner for us every night!)
Eli got to go to the Science Center with everyone on Tuesday while I stayed home with Noah. On Wednesday afternoon we girls and Noah headed to the mall. Yesterday Grandma stayed with Noah, so Eli and I could go to Adventureland with the rest of the crew. We were there from 11:30-5:00, and we had a lot of fun! This morning as I was wetting Eli's hair down during breakfast he said, "Where are we going today?" He had to settle for a trip to Blockbuster.
Thanks Cathy for opening your house to everyone! It was a fun week!

No comments: