Noah laughed out loud today. I know it may be too early, but I'm pretty sure that's what it was. Joel even got it on video tape because of course I was at the grocery store. Noah was in the swing, and he was cooing and smiling. Joel started video taping and thats when it happened. Maybe he was just cooing while he was smiling, but it sure sounded like a laugh!After watching Monsters Inc. non-stop for 4 days, Joel and I decided to take Eli to his first movie. Noah stayed with aunt Jennifer, and we took cousin Grace with us to see Barnyard yesterday afternoon. I don't know how much the kids got out of the movie, but they were both very good. We asked Eli if he would like to go to the movie theater again sometime and of course he said "yes". He was ready to go to the movie theater first thing this morning!!!!!
Eli took his first shower last night. He was pretty excited about that too!
No comments:
Post a Comment