Monday, August 20, 2007

Meeting Austin

Joel had to work in Minneapolis Thursday and Friday. I took the boys up on Friday afternoon and my friend Tonya met us at the hotel to hang out (take Eli swimming) for the night. Thanks T! We had fun! On Saturday we went to Krista and Brent's. Craig and Jen met us there, so we got to meet Austin finally. It was great to see everyone, and the best part was that the kids played so well together. I hardly saw Eli the whole time we were there. The ride home wasn't so fun. The 5 hour trip took almost 8 hours. Granted we stopped at the Outlet center for a few minutes and stopped to eat, but we drove in HEAVY rain most of the way home.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I had a great time with you guys!! Eli is a hoot and Noah is such a cutie. It's our turn to come to Ankeny! Glad you had fun with the fam!!