Thursday, August 09, 2007
new nephew
In fact, he's so new that I don't even have a picture to show. Oh, and he doesn't have a name yet. Craig and Jen had a baby boy at 11:57pm last night. He was 8lbs 110z (a couple weeks ago, Jen's doctor told her that she didn't think the baby was very big). Some of the other details are a little fuzzy since I haven't talked to them since 1:15am, but baby and mama were doing well at that time! They were also leaning towards the name Austin. Congrats Craig and Jen. We now have 5 boys out of the 6 grandkids on my side of the family (poor Katelynn). Maybe Krista will get the girl (due Feb. 25th with #3).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well, Heidi...now I think it's your turn to try for a girl!!!! :) Third time's the charm!
Congrats, Jen and Craig!
Post a Comment