We had Eli's birthday party at Grandma Cathy's tonight. Eli chose frogs and lizards as a theme and wanted steak to eat. When I asked him last night if he was excited about having steak for his birthday dinner he suggested that we bring our steak sauce because sometimes Grandma and Jennifer don't have steak sauce. The meal was delicious, and Grandma had steak sauce. When it came time to blow out the candles, Eli insisted that he have all the frog candles that came in the package. Therefore, he got to blow out 6 candles instead of 4.
In the spirit of the frogs and lizard theme party, I pulled out this old frog t-shirt for Noah to wear. Eli was pretty sure he was going to wear the shirt instead of Noah, so I suggested that we take a trip to Kohls to look for a different frog shirt. We found one, but Eli picked a bug shirt instead. (Noah ate this whole plate of cake and ice cream and washed it down with Eli's sprite). Thanks for the fun party Grandma!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment