Monday, March 24, 2008
Easter weekend
What do two 4 year old boys do after they declare "not hungry" during dinner and the popcorn comes out???? They decide eating a little dinner to get some popcorn isn't such a bad idea. I heated up a plate of food and told them to eat a few bites before they could eat the popcorn. They sat their bottoms on the counter and ate all of it.
Eli and I made a trip to Krista's over the weekend so we could finally meet Brady. We got there on Thursday night just as it started to snow. We didn't do much over the weekend, but with 4 little boys we managed to keep busy and have fun. After church yesterday, we went to my Grandma's for Easter dinner. The kids enjoyed an Easter egg hunt, and then we left around 2:00. I wanted to get home before Noah went to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment