Friday, April 18, 2008

For Jennifer


I still have a lot of boxes to empty before I can post pictures of the house. This is the playroom. Originally, this was going to be Eli's room, but when we moved in, he picked the other room. I think it worked out better anyway because this room is much bigger, and it is further away from Joel's office.
Eventhough I have unpacking to do, we are ready for visitors! Noah was pretty sure that Gracie and Feffer (Jennifer) were coming to the park with us today, and Eli is requesting a sleepover from Jake. Eli also made a sad comment last night about how long it would take Jennifer to drive to our house. Thanks for the fun cards Jennifer, Grace and Grandma Cathy! The boys have been having fun opening their mail!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, thanks for the pic! You know I don't care about boxes...I still have boxes that need unpacking here. Love the huge playroom! I like the new bedding on the twin.
Feffer misses you guys a lot! So does Gracie...Grandma day just isn't the same w/out Eli!
Hugs to you guys!

Anonymous said...

Cute play room! Jake asked me today when we went on a walk if I could walk him over to Eli's new house! When I told him that it was too far away he got a sad face and said he missed his best friend Eli and wanted to go see him! We'll have to get a visit scheduled on the calendar.

Anonymous said...

Make sure you get fishing scheduled in when you come to visit. Connie

Anonymous said...

We'll definitely have to do fishing! Last night we were outside and Jake started yelling out Eli's name. I asked him what he was doing and he said he was yelling so that Eli could hear him at his new house and come and find us! Awwww....

Heidi said...

Erica-
at least everyother day Eli says "I miss Jake".