Saturday, June 14, 2008
Maybe the wedding dance should be BEFORE the wedding
We went to my cousin's wedding today. Joel, Eli, Noah, Jen, Craig, Austin, Katelynn and I all piled in the van this afternoon just in time for some quality car naps. Krista and her 3 boys joined us in our row at the church. Joel and Craig took Noah and Austin out of the church about 5 minutes into the ceremony (maybe less). Katelynn was good, and I think watching us was good birth control for my cousin who decided to sit behind us.
After the reception, we had a couple of hours before the dance started, so we decided to go visit my Grandma (lucky her). I don't know what was worse; the tornado the children brought inside the house or the threat of tornado outside the house (we had to take the kids into the basement for a few minutes).
We figured we'd only be at the dance long enough to say hi and give Austin a bottle, but Austin fell asleep which allowed us a little more time. It was actually Eli who was ready to go home. He and Joel sat in the van to watch a movie and wait for the rest of us, but I was able to bribe him to come back in with a snack and some pop. The rest of the kids had a blast dancing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You got some cute pictures!! I am glad you had your camera in there. Did you find an extra shoe in the back of your van??
Post a Comment