Krista and Brent had a wedding this weekend, so I offered to take the boys for them. We got to our house around 2:30 on Friday afternoon, and I was exhausted and thinking we had done everything we could possibly do by 4:00. I didn't even take a picture until we got to the lake yesterday and Grandma and Grandpa took over. A very wise man once said "you can't let them out-number you". Oh yeah- that was my husband who now thinks another one wouldn't be so bad. Maybe this weekend changed his mind.
*On a positive note* The kids were really good. They had lots of fun, and Brady is the best baby in the world. I even saw the return of old Eli- the one who plays nicely, listens (for the most part) and uses his manners.
1 comment:
Thank you again for taking the boys. I owe you huge! I'm sure Joel is ready for triplets now!
Post a Comment