Oh my,I do think Katelynn and Eli are the same person sometimes! Only Katelynn lines up fairies or princess's all around her bed (not bugs!)
Hi Eli,I tried to send a message this morning, but I guess it didn't go through.. What fun to see your creatures all over your name train!! That's a very busy window ledge!It sounds like preschool is fun.. I'm glad! I miss you and love you!Grandma Cathy
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Oh my,I do think Katelynn and Eli are the same person sometimes! Only Katelynn lines up fairies or princess's all around her bed (not bugs!)
Hi Eli,
I tried to send a message this morning, but I guess it didn't go through.. What fun to see your creatures all over your name train!! That's a very busy window ledge!
It sounds like preschool is fun.. I'm glad! I miss you and love you!
Grandma Cathy
Post a Comment