Saturday, September 13, 2008

Thanks Grandma Cathy!


We took the boys costume shopping tonight. Eli had Noah convinced that they were going to be Transformers (he found the outfits in a magazine that Grandma Cathy sent), but he changed his mind after we didn't find any at Walmart. I told him that we could keep looking, but by that time, he was positive that he wanted to be Spiderman. I wonder how many times he'll change his mind before Halloween!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look great in your costumes Eli and Noah!!! Thanks for sending the picture. I miss you!
oxoxoxo
Grandma Cathy

Anonymous said...

Aw, look at my super boys! They look so cute....Noah's little eyes trying to look through the holes crack me up. Too cute.
Heidi, here is a fun blog I have bookmarked...she does cheap house projects and has a lot of good links of other blogs.
http://nestingplacenc.blogspot.com/