FAMILY UPDATE
*Joel got home last Friday night after TWO work weeks in Des Moines.*Every day Eli says kindergarten was "great".
*Erin and Ella stopped by one night last week to pick up blankets that were left during the day. The boys were in the tub but jumped out to say hi. Eli put his pj's on while Noah did 5 minutes of naked gymnastics for them. As they were leaving, Noah slipped out the door and ran around the house NAKED. I guess I could've posted that picture.
*We spent Saturday night at my parents' so we could check out the newly remodeled kitchen which looks fantastic!
*Oh, and Eli was asking for a Nintendo DS for Christmas. I told him they cost a lot of money, so I'm not sure Santa would get that. He said it doesn't matter how much things cost because Santa doesn't need money.
1 comment:
Do you want an anole :)? I know Eli would love it!
Post a Comment