Thursday, October 15, 2009

IHOP NIGHT

Yesterday morning I told Eli to spend some time thinking about where we should go out for supper. He said, "I'll tell you now...IHOP". I should've known. We called it a celebration for hearing such good things about the boys at their parent-teacher conferences.

According to Mrs. Henning, Eli is... "a perfect student"
-stays on task
-eager to learn
- smart
-a little quiet


According to Mrs. Ystebo, Noah is... "ahead of his age" (she obviously only sees him a couple of hours a week).
- does things independently
- is a good listener
- has great pre-writing skills
-participates
- is not attached to Ella at the hip (I'm not sure I believe this)
-a little quiet

We're very proud of our boys!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Ok, hold the phone...Noah is "a little quiet"? Oh Mrs. Ystebo, just you wait :).
Eli's comments I totally believe, I bet he's the model student!

Anonymous said...

Grandma Cathy is WAY proud of those boys too.... Give them hugs and kisses for me....

Krista said...

Good job boys! I'm sure my boys' teachers will say the same! Ha Ha!!