We found out that Noah needs bifocals. He's insisting that he wants to keep his current glasses, but I'm not sure I trust WalMart with 4 year old bifocals (he needs the bifocal line to split his pupil because right now he is only using one eye to focus on things up really close which means his glasses are going to need to stay put). Thoughts??? Tell me quickly because I'm planning to take him back to his eye doctor to get them tomorrow, and they'll probably cost twice as much.
Thursday, August 19, 2010
This week
I finally did something with the back wall in our downstairs.
We said good-bye to our blue couch, and got a new couch and chair upstairs. Joel is already talking about the new TV and TV stand that he thinks we need.

We found out that Noah needs bifocals. He's insisting that he wants to keep his current glasses, but I'm not sure I trust WalMart with 4 year old bifocals (he needs the bifocal line to split his pupil because right now he is only using one eye to focus on things up really close which means his glasses are going to need to stay put). Thoughts??? Tell me quickly because I'm planning to take him back to his eye doctor to get them tomorrow, and they'll probably cost twice as much.
We found out that Noah needs bifocals. He's insisting that he wants to keep his current glasses, but I'm not sure I trust WalMart with 4 year old bifocals (he needs the bifocal line to split his pupil because right now he is only using one eye to focus on things up really close which means his glasses are going to need to stay put). Thoughts??? Tell me quickly because I'm planning to take him back to his eye doctor to get them tomorrow, and they'll probably cost twice as much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!
LOVE the couch, chair and pillows! Very pretty. I had bifocals when I wore glasses too...for the same reason. I'd probably go with a step up from Wal-Mart...I know it's more expensive, but the best glasses Ben ever had were from the optical dept at the opthamologist's office. I think they were $250 or so...but bendy and nice!
I need help picking out furniture and paint colors...my living room is a trainwreck of me pretending I know how to decorate!!! I should hire you to just come over and take me shopping for cute stuff and new paint colors!
LOVE it all!!!!! Nice job!
Post a Comment