Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Newt-ritious Snack

Noah LOVES his monthly "Your Big Backyard" magazine. He's been waiting for a week to make this snack (sorry the picture is sideways. I'm to lazy to fix it). He ate the whole entire thing too.
Yep, Dad's gone for a few days and we have pop with our pizza!!!! Don't worry Joel, Eli still loves you the most. I know this because I overheard a bath conversation between my children last night.
E: Noah, who do I love more, mom or dad?
N: Dad
E: you're right
Me: (laughing) hey, I can hear you. That doesn't make me feel very good.
E: I don't know what to tell you about that.
Me: I have two kids and I love you both the same.
E: I love Dad as much as all the dots of gas on the sun, and I love you as much as the Universe.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought I left a comment, but I don't think it went thru...

What a precious story about your kids.. what 7 year old(other than Eli) knows about the vast number of particles of gas in the sun and the expanse of the universe to be able to express his tremendous love for his parents... wow..

And what a great snack Noah created.. what fun..

The boys are so blessed to have such wonderful, loving parents..

I really enjoy the music Heidi..
Love you all lots,
Grandma Cathy