Sunday, August 27, 2006

Check out the outfit!


Susy thinks Noah looks like a Schwantz....must be those eyes!!
Isn't his outfit funny??? It came from Joel's Canada office. What's not so funny is what happenend the first night that he wore it. After a middle of the night feeding and diaper change, Noah was SCREAMING. I walked with him for a minute, and he acted like he was going back to sleep. However, I just knew something was wrong. He had never gotten that upset. My first thought was that a piece of my hair was wrapped around his toe. (I've always been scared of that happening. I read a story about it when Eli was born, and I would always check his toes while I was putting on his pj's). I took Noah downstairs and undressed him. There was something around his toe. It wasn't my hair; it was a string from his sleeper. SCARY!!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Heidi--I'm scared of the exact same thing! I probably read the same article! I'm glad you caught it! What a good mom you are!