How fun was that?! That's crazy that you guys just happened to be at the same park. Your dad would be the coolest teacher!
That's crazy! You didn't even know he was in town?
Actually, Dad and I talked the night before and found out we were both planning to be at the same park, so we were looking for him. It would've been a better story had I not talked to him!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
How fun was that?! That's crazy that you guys just happened to be at the same park. Your dad would be the coolest teacher!
That's crazy! You didn't even know he was in town?
Actually, Dad and I talked the night before and found out we were both planning to be at the same park, so we were looking for him. It would've been a better story had I not talked to him!
Post a Comment