Wednesday, May 14, 2008

What would you do???

We had a new experience at our house tonight. After being asleep for two hours, Eli woke up from a bad dream. Then, he continued to moan and groan leading to a trip to the bathroom and a half hour of complaining about how hungry he was. I'm sure he was hungry as he ate his usual one bite of supper. I don't know if it was the right thing to do, but I finally let him get up and have a bowl of cereal (10:30pm). When he was finished, he went right back to bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww, sorry about the dream and the tummy ache. I would have done the same thing, I'm sure. My biggest fear would be that he would be up for 3 hours after that, but that's great that he went right back to sleep!
Hope there are no more bad dreams tonight!