This is Eli and his best friend, Teddy Hooper. Teddy joined our family when Eli was born although he sat with all of the other stuffed animals until bear week at preschool this past October. Since then, Teddy has been by Eli's side. They sleep together, read together, watch TV together, and sometimes Teddy even eats with us. His original name was Teddy Noah, but that changed a couple of months ago when "Noah" was replaced by a rodent from PBS Kids named" Hooper". Anyway, Eli didn't fall asleep during his nap yesterday, and by the time we got home from Bible School and got ready for bed last night, it was late. That is also when we realized that Teddy was missing. I spent an hour searching the house, but Teddy was nowhere to be found. Eli finally cried himself to sleep around 10:30 (it was probably a good thing he didn't take a nap), and I continued to look for Teddy. Today, Eli and I both searched the house. As I entered the playroom, I noticed the dump truck had some things in it, and that's when I remembered. Yesterday afternoon, Eli mentioned that Teddy didn't like riding in the back of the blue semi truck. I ran upstairs, and sure enough, Teddy was still in the back of the truck. Why didn't I think of that last night???? If Teddy didn't like riding in the back of the truck, why was he in there????
Friday, May 09, 2008
We found Teddy!
This is Eli and his best friend, Teddy Hooper. Teddy joined our family when Eli was born although he sat with all of the other stuffed animals until bear week at preschool this past October. Since then, Teddy has been by Eli's side. They sleep together, read together, watch TV together, and sometimes Teddy even eats with us. His original name was Teddy Noah, but that changed a couple of months ago when "Noah" was replaced by a rodent from PBS Kids named" Hooper". Anyway, Eli didn't fall asleep during his nap yesterday, and by the time we got home from Bible School and got ready for bed last night, it was late. That is also when we realized that Teddy was missing. I spent an hour searching the house, but Teddy was nowhere to be found. Eli finally cried himself to sleep around 10:30 (it was probably a good thing he didn't take a nap), and I continued to look for Teddy. Today, Eli and I both searched the house. As I entered the playroom, I noticed the dump truck had some things in it, and that's when I remembered. Yesterday afternoon, Eli mentioned that Teddy didn't like riding in the back of the blue semi truck. I ran upstairs, and sure enough, Teddy was still in the back of the truck. Why didn't I think of that last night???? If Teddy didn't like riding in the back of the truck, why was he in there????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
If I remember correctly, the blue semi-truck is where a lot of things ended up...especially sippy cups! I'm so glad you found Teddy, Eli looks so happy in that pic!
xoxo
What a relief that Teddy was found.. I know how important he is! I got my package today and have enjoyed the hugs and kisses... Thanks... I miss you all alot... Hugs to my boys!
Love, Grandma Cathy
Post a Comment