Sunday, October 12, 2008

Have you seen these girls???

We were missing most of them last night. Andrea, Amber and I had to represent the group at out 10 year Cobber reunion. Of course I didn't bring my camera, so this 10 year old picture will have to do. It sure was fun to catch up! Thanks girls!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! Boy do I look classy. Formal dress with Adidas sandals? And is that a bottle of Boone's wine I'm holding?? Good times.

Charla said...

Is that Mona by Tonya? Did you have a good time?

Unknown said...

Someone should have told me that I needed a tan in order to pull that dress off...and a new hairstyle...Good Lord!?!

Unknown said...

But I am sorry I missed out on the fun! Let's plan one for next spring!!!

Anonymous said...

Tonya--is that a nightie you're wearing?

Heidi said...

I am glad you are all getting a good laugh from this photo. Yes, that is Mona, and yes, it was fun. Maybe we could take a new picture one day!!!

Unknown said...

It actually is a "formal" dress, Joseph...but it certainly does resemble a negligee.