Tuesday, October 14, 2008

yep, we're still dealing with the bedtime battle

Noah lost his boxspring and bed stand last night. I though maybe he would have less fun at bedtime if he couldn't jump off the bed. He still found things to do for 2 hours before finally giving in to sleep. We're giving the "supernanny method" 5 days, and if there is no improvement, he'll have a crib (with a crib tent) in his room by Sunday!!!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh no! I'm kind of laughing about the bed, but I know it's not funny! I hate to even mention this, but is it time to cut out the naps? I know, that's a dirty word! Might help though! Hugs to you all!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, Noah! This reminds me why I want to keep Chase in a crib for as long as possible! Good luck!

Heidi said...

Progress?? It only took him 40 minutes to fall asleep last night. He slept straight from 8:00pm until 7:00am. It was a major victory in our house. Hopefully it will continue, but I'm not holding my breath.