Thursday, October 02, 2008

Oh Noah!

I find myself saying that a lot lately. Here's what the little monster has been up to... We have to hide the bathroom stools because he is constantly trying to use one to reach for something that he's not supposed to have! One day I'll be glad that he's so independant right????
This is what most of our cereal boxes look like.

This is his new electric toothbrush. He loves it so much that I have to hide it (somewhere he can't reach with a step stool). He saw Eli's toothbrush the other night, and REALLY wanted to use it. I told him that maybe he could get one if he stayed in his bed. Before I left his room that night, he said "go buy it". Well- wouldn't you know that little stinker managed to stay in his bed after I left, and he got his new toothbrush the next morning. Too bad he hasn't stayed in bed since!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, he's SO CUTE! That cereal box pic is adorable...I can just see him ripping the top off to eat it :). Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!!

Andrea said...

I think Kacie and Noah have lots in common!