Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Guess what arrived tonight!


After a few tears and a little ice cream,
Noah kept his glasses on for a while tonight. They don't seem to be slowing him down, but I see MANY battles in our future (as if we don't have enough already). Any bets on how long pair #1 lasts???







5 comments:

Unknown said...

It does not get any darn cuter in that. You look so handsome Noah!!!

erin said...

Yep----just as I predicted... soooooooo cute!!!! I have a feelling that Ella's going to want some....

Can't wait to see them in person!

Erica said...

Ohhhhhhhh, he is soooooooo adorable!!!! Tell him hi from the Kluvers and we think he's super cute!

Jennifer said...

Oh.My.God! He looks SO CUTE!!!! It will take awhile, but he'll get used to them. Once he figures out he can see better with them, he won't want them off! I hope they are bendy LOL!
ADORABLE!!

Anonymous said...

adorable! good luck with 'em--
KP