is really testing me, and I'm failing!!!!!

Today, he went sprinting out of the playroom with two hands FULL of blue
fingerpaint. He ran into the family room (with me chasing him and yelling), went behind the big chair (there's about 12 inches between the chair and the wall), and finally fell on his stomach as I was grabbing for him. Maybe I
should've been celebrating his coordination as he kept his hands in the air and somehow only got a little bit of paint on the carpet, but instead, I was thinking that perhaps I have never been so angry.
3 comments:
Run faster. You should be able to catch a 2 year old if you are going to run the Fargo marathon...
But look at that sweet face! How could he possibly do anything to make you angry?!
I was going to say the same thing...he's way too cute to get into trouble! I want to kiss his little cheeks! Sorry about the paint though, I would be pretty hot too!
Post a Comment