Even covered in chocolate those faces are all adorable!
Holy crap, Jack.... Did he get any in his mouth?! Oh my.... I had no idea they would be that messy! I apologize...You teaching Ella some yoga or what?
poor little Miss Ella just trying not to get TOO dirty! She really is the mom of the group. love her.
Oh that Ella could not be ANY cuter! She is so precious! And now I want a donut :).
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Even covered in chocolate those faces are all adorable!
Holy crap, Jack.... Did he get any in his mouth?! Oh my.... I had no idea they would be that messy! I apologize...
You teaching Ella some yoga or what?
poor little Miss Ella just trying not to get TOO dirty! She really is the mom of the group. love her.
Oh that Ella could not be ANY cuter! She is so precious! And now I want a donut :).
Post a Comment