Monday, June 01, 2009

Buland Park

Today was our first day without Jack and Ella. I must admit that I have been dreading this a little bit. Although I'm looking forward to warm weather, being outside, and having a little more freedom, I'm not really thrilled about trying to entertain the boys all summer. They tend to fight a lot and listen to me very little. Luckily, it was a beautiful day. We met Craig, Austin, and Katelynn at the park this morning. Eli was INSISTING that we go to "Bulard Park" with the orange fire pole and rocks to put in his shoes. I explained to him that I didn't remember how to get there (we were there once last summer, and it is on the other end of town), and I would have to look up the address. He was sure that I just had to go towards Walmart and then take a right. I told him I'd find the address so we could go there after nap. It was exactly the way he remembered it; however, it was not to the right of Walmart.

No comments: