Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Zarm

We needed a a place to go today where we could be close to a bathroom for the little man who is now on his 3rd day of DRY underwear, so we took Craig and Austin to the Zarm. What is the Zarm??? This is Eli's name for the zoo which he really thinks is more of a farm. He comes up with all kinds of names for things. He wants chonilla cones at the Dairy Queen, chwhite milk (a mixture of white and chocolate milk) at Grandma and Grandpa's, and my favorite was him telling Aunt Jennifer that he left something in his sheans. Sheans???? Those are his shorts with so many pockets they look like jeans.
Noah has come up with his own language too. Unfortunately, his favorite word is a four letter one that starts with an "F". He has different versions of it, and he has NO IDEA that it's a bad word. It usually starts with rhyming words, but eventually he gets to the "F" word. I just keep reminding him that we need to use real words, but so far this isn't working. Any suggestions?

BTW I'm not sure why some of this is underlined, and I can't seem to get it off.

2 comments:

erin said...

Congratulations, Noah! You're such a big boy! And so you drop the f-bomb occasionally...... who doesn't? :)

Anonymous said...

JP and I are laughing at the thought of Noah walking around cussin'. Congrats on the potty training! -KP