Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Matt and Tyler are here!
We had some rock delivered on Monday hoping to one day finish our landscaping. I made a quick phone call to my Dad yesterday, and less than two hours later my parents' were here to help. Dad and Joel got a lot done last night, and when Grandpa Jim and the boys showed up at 4:30 this afternoon, Joel put them right to work. It's nice to have that project finished, so thanks everyone for the help!
Eli and Noah are in HEAVEN with Matt and Tyler here for the night. Eli has playstation buddies, and Noah has been sword fighting and wrestling. Eli had a GREAT time in Iowa (thanks Grandma, Jennifer, and Grandpa). I'm pretty sure he didn't miss us one bit, and he was fighting with Noah 2 seconds after he got home. Ah...back to normal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad they were helpful and behaved :). I'm sure the sword fighting was a quiet, calm game...ha.
Post a Comment